Monday, March 8, 2010

Waterskipping!

My CFR800 blew a belt the Saturday before last going 100 mph across the lake. The belt basically disintegrated into cotton. It took out the exhaust valve cables...

Considering the dearth of snow we had this year, I would still consider riding 2800 miles for the year to be a good year. (Last year was about 2800 and the year before was about 3000.)
We still might get a nice snow storm, but I won't hold my breath.

Waterskipping marks the end of the snowmobile season.

The trails are shot and there is some open water. Time to do some waterskipping!

This past Saturday there were about 300 or so people gathering at the skips and next weekend there will be close to 600.



And the last hurrah at the water skips is always fun!



And that, my friends, marks the end of one season and the beginning of a new...

Soft Water Fishing and Camping and Hiking!!!

No comments: