Here I go.
1. The phone rings. Who will it be?
Wife or buddy asking about plans for the weekend…
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Into the corral it goes, if not by me then by thee.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
You are just lucky you got that question in edgewise!!!
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
We made our own camp.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I don't remember, played lots of different board/card/dice games with granny.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you?
Would you what?
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Not if they strapped bombs...
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursue what? Be pursued by what and for what?
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Me, Myself, and I.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
14. Are you continuing your education?
You learn something new every day.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Of course! (As does everyone in my family.)
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
I don't remember.
17. How often do you read books?
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I don't remember. Prolly the present.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
A Brief History of Time. ;^)
20.What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
Between 5' and 6'.
22. Where is your dream house located?
On a lake in Northern Minnesota.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Wife. Kids. Guns. (depending on the size of the fire)
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Who cares, it's been years, wife and I got carded, I forgot ID at home, they lost a nice sale.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To work, less than 3 miles.
Of course... ground...